Got To B Maestro Luca at Jalhar x Jalhar Kismet.
Date of Birth: 26th September 2017
He is clear of MLS, NCCD, IGS and LAFORA. He is available at stud to approved Kennel Club Registered bitches, price upon request. Reg will only produce tri colour puppies.
•8th March 2020. CRUFTS CHAMPIONSHIP SHOW. Second Post Graduate Dog under Judge Mr Darren Fellows.
• Edge and James – Dows Jalhar Gives You The Edge. Smart boy, sound throughout, good topline, good depth and ribbing good, good stern carriage, moved well and covered ground in profile.
• 3rd November 2019. WEST MERCIA CHAMPIONSHIP SHOW. First Post Graduate Dog under Judge Mrs Lesley Childs.
• Edge & James-Dow’s Jalhar Give You The Edge. Lovely outline, good length of neck into well laid shoulders with corresponding return of upper arm. Appealing expression. Clean out and back, free mover.
• 19th October 2019. NORTHERN and MIDLAND COUNTIES BEAGLE CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP SHOW. First Post Graduate Dog under Judge Mrs Denise Close.
• Edge and James -Dows Jalhar Gives You The Edge. Loved the head of this boy, super length and width, excellent stop and ear set, with darkest of eyes and super length of muzzle. Strong topline, well balanced with good depth, lovely coat and condition. Moved well.
• 9th March 2019. CRUFTS CHAMPIONSHIP SHOW. Judge Val Davies.
• 5th January 2019. BOSTON CHAMPIONSHIP SHOW. Second Special Beginners Dog under Judge Mrs Andrea Keepence-Keyte.
•Edge & James-Dow’s Jalhar Gives You the Edge – Good sized blanket tri with a masculine head, dark eye and correct set leathers. Well muscled through out with good front and rear angulation. A little erratic on the move today.
• 8th December 2018. OAKENGATES and DISTRICT CANINE SOCIETY OPEN SHOW. First Junior Dog, Best of Breed and Hound Group 4 under judges Mr Robert Wheeler and Mr Jeremy Goddard.
• Edge and James- Dows Jalhar Gives You The Edge. Really balanced dog, such a lovely head with soft expression, correct tail set. Nice front assembly and moved well from all angles. BOB and HGRP 4.
• 21st July 2018. BAKEWELL PREMIER OPEN SHOW. First Puppy Dog, Best Puppy in Breed, Reserve Best of Breed and Hound Puppy Group 3 under Judge Mr Mark Walshaw.
• Edge and James-Dows Jalhar Gives You The Edge. 10 month Male with bone and substance. Well proportioned head with power. Dark eyes, good dentition and long ears, that hung well. Compact, good through ribs and tail set ok, which he carried correctly on the move. Moved well.
• June 10th 2018. BEAGLE CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP SHOW. Third Minor Puppy Dog and Third Novice Dog. CRUFTS QUALIFIED FOR 2019, under Judge Mr Alistair Parker.
• Edge and James- Dows . Jalhar Gives You The Edge. Another very pleasing youngster with a lot to like. Sturdily built but compact and short coupled. Good neck and well placed shoulders. Level topline. Moved with good reach and drive.
• 3rd June 2018. CREWE and DISTRICT CANINE SOCIETY OPEN SHOW. 1st Puppy Dog, Best Puppy in Breed and Hound Puppy Group 2 under Judges Ms Samantha Mcbain and Mrs Marion Hunt.
• 20th May 2018. COVENTRY and LADIES KENNEL ASSOCIATION. First Puppy Dog and Best Puppy in Breed under Judge Jocelynne Cyprienne.
• Edges and James-Dows, Jalhar Gives You The Edge. Tri dog would prefer him to be a little shorter in length, good head of fair length, defined stop, nice expression, ears long set low, correct bite, good neck, shoulders overloaded due to carrying too much weight, forelegs straight, good substance, nice chest, topline ok, sprung ribs, good stifles, good feet, tail carried correctly, moved well. Best Puppy.
• 19th May 2018. REDDITCH and DISTRICT CANINE SOCIETY. First Puppy Dog, Best Puppy in Breed and Best of Breed. Hound puppy group 3 under Judges Mrs Karen Page and Mr Ian Blackshaw.
• Edge and James -Dows Jalhar gives you the edge – love this hounds head. Good earset and soft expression but was still masculine. Excellent stifle and front, really black blanket. Tight feet good depth of chest. Handled to perfection. BP and BOB PG3.